Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Construction - Week 2 Day 8 - March 22, 2011

The garage was filled to the subgrade today.  The first load of lumber was delivered in the AM and the framing crew moved in.  Doug indicated today that it will take 7-8 weeks to frame.  He discussed the I-beam flooring system with me.  It's time to decide on window type.  We hope to decide on our brick by the end of the week.  We need to go to the brick store in Princeton and look at samples. [I plan to do a post on the brick]

Karen took a friend by to see the house/neighborhood.  I didn't make it to the lot in the PM this evening.   We took advantage of the good weather to start the outside work at the current house.  Quite a honey do list to make our 203 Brookwood show well before we sell.

Hopefully I will catch up on photos soon.  I plan to get to the lot Wednesday to keep up with progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment